I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 2 tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- Wash tomatoes and cut them in 2. Put them in a dish.
- In a bowl, mix breadcrumbs with chopped parsley and mashed garlic. Add salt, pepper and olive oil. If necessary, you can add more olive oil.
- Put 1 or 2 tablespoons of the breadcrumb mixture in the half tomatoes.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C/356°F for around 20 minutes.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Vegetables tomate sauce
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.