Leek olive and feta cheese cake
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 black stoned olives
- 2 leeks
- 1/5 cup of white wine
- 1/5 cup of olive oil
- 1 and 3/5 cups of flour
- 1/4 lbs feta cheese
- 2/5 cup of milk
- 3 eggs
- Cut leeks in slices and wash them.
- Cook leeks in a pan with water and olive oil.
- In a bowl, mix flour, baking power, salt, pepper and "herbes de Provence".
- Then, add eggs, milk, oil and white wine. Mix the dough.
- Then, add olives, feta cheese cut in small dices and the cooked leeks.
- Pour the dough in a baking pan and bake it for 40 minutes at 180°C/356°F.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Baked egg with leek and goat cheese
Leek and curry cake
Quinoa leek and goat cheese galette
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.