Leek olive and feta cheese cake
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 black stoned olives
- 2 leeks
- 1/5 cup of white wine
- 1/5 cup of olive oil
- 1 and 3/5 cups of flour
- 1/4 lbs feta cheese
- 2/5 cup of milk
- 3 eggs
- Cut leeks in slices and wash them.
- Cook leeks in a pan with water and olive oil.
- In a bowl, mix flour, baking power, salt, pepper and "herbes de Provence".
- Then, add eggs, milk, oil and white wine. Mix the dough.
- Then, add olives, feta cheese cut in small dices and the cooked leeks.
- Pour the dough in a baking pan and bake it for 40 minutes at 180°C/356°F.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Baked egg with leek and goat cheese
Leek and curry cake
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.