Spinach and mozzarella quiche
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : For food lover, you can add 2 mozzarella !
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 1 shortcut pastry
- 1/2 pound of fresh spinach
- 2/5 cup of milk
- 4/5 cup of cream (soy cream)
- 1 mozzarella
- Sesame seeds
- 3 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Wash spinach and cook them in a pan for 5/10 minutes with a little bit of olive oil.
- Spread the pie pastry in a pie plate.
- Spread spinach in the pie pastry.
- In a bowl, mix eggs, cream and milk. Then add salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Pour this mix in the spinach.
- Cut mozzarella cheese in slices and put them in the spinach.
- Dust the quiche with sesame seeds and bake in the oven at 210°C/410°F for 30 minutes. Pastry pie should be brown !
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Spinach and parmesan cheese muffins
Little redpepper quiches with eggplants
Radish salad with mozzarela cheese and pesto
Two zucchini quiche
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.