Spinach and mozzarella quiche
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : For food lover, you can add 2 mozzarella !
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 1 shortcut pastry
- 1/2 pound of fresh spinach
- 2/5 cup of milk
- 4/5 cup of cream (soy cream)
- 1 mozzarella
- Sesame seeds
- 3 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Wash spinach and cook them in a pan for 5/10 minutes with a little bit of olive oil.
- Spread the pie pastry in a pie plate.
- Spread spinach in the pie pastry.
- In a bowl, mix eggs, cream and milk. Then add salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Pour this mix in the spinach.
- Cut mozzarella cheese in slices and put them in the spinach.
- Dust the quiche with sesame seeds and bake in the oven at 210°C/410°F for 30 minutes. Pastry pie should be brown !
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Radish salad with mozzarela cheese and pesto
Spinach and parmesan cheese muffins
Two zucchini quiche
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.