Goat cheese icecream with basil
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : Without an ice-cream maker, mix every 30 minutes the ice cream in the freezer during 2 hours.
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 1/2 lbs of fresh goat cheese
- 4/5 cup of milk
- 1/5 cup of cream
- 1 branch of basil
- Mix the fresh goat cheese with milk and cream. Then, add chopped basil and salt.
- Pour all in a ice-cream maker and let the cream during 15 minutes in the ice-cream maker.
- Put the icecream in the freezer during 2 hours.
- Serve it as little balls on a fresh salad.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Ratatouille and goat cheese crumble
Carrot and goat cheese custard
Round zucchini stuffed with onions and goat cheese
Toasts with blackberries and goat cheese
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.