Quinoa leek and goat cheese galette
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/4 lbs feta cheese
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- 2/3 lbs of quinoa
- 1 big leek of 2 small
- Cut the leek and wash it in a water bowl.
- Steam the leek for 20/30 minutes.
- Cook the quinoa in a saucepan with boiling water for 20 minutes. Dry it.
- In a big bowl, mix the quinoa (cold), cooked leeks, pressed garlic, eggs and feta cheese.
- In a hot pan with olive oil, shape small galettes and make them grilled in both sides for 5/10 minutes.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Turmeric and leek waffles
Quinoa salade with fresh fava beans
Leek and curry cake
Raw vegetables salad with quinoa and lentil
Baked egg with leek and goat cheese
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.