I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
- 1/6 lbs of cornflour
- 4/5 cup of cold water
- 2 cups of almond milk
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 2 and 1/5 cups of flour
- A pinch of salt
- MIx water and cornflour in a bowl.
- Add flour, slat, sugar. Mix all with a whisk
- Then, add step by step the mlik, continue to whisk. Your crepe dough should not be too liquid or too thick
- Add two tablespoons of oil, mix again and let it in a fresh room during 1 hour.
- Heat up a crepe a pan or just a pan, pour with a ladel in the pan. Cook the crepe on each side during 5 minutes for both.
- Crepes should be brown.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Banana smoothie with oat and almond milk
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.