I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
- Around 24 sponge fingers
- 1/2 lbs mascarpone
- 1 bowl of coffee
- 1/5 cup of cocoa
- 2/5 cup of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla sugar
- 3 eggs
- Separate white and yolk eggs.
- Melt egg yolks with sugar and vanilla sugar. Then add mascarpone and melt.
- Whip egg-whites to a light mousse with a pinch of salt. Then add the white to the previous mix.
- Melt them together with a wood spatula in order not to "break" the whites.
- Soak biscuits in the coffee and drop off a first line of biscuits in a plate.
- Add a layer of the mascarpone mix in the top of the biscuits.
- Add another layer of soaked biscuits and another layer of mascarpone mix.
- Dust the tiramisu with cocoa.
- Make the tiramisu cold in the ridge during at least 4h.
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.