Leek and curry cake
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : To be eaten with a salad or as an apetizer
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 1 tablespoon curry
- 1/8 lbs of grated cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 2/5 cup of cocomilk
- 1 and 3/5 cups of flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/5 cup of white wine
- 1/5 cup of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 leeks
- Cut leeks into slices and wash them.
- Cook them in a pan with water and olive oil.
- In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder, cheese, salt, pepper and curry.
- Then, add eggs, milk, oil and white wine. Mix the dough.
- Add cooked leeks in the dough.
- Pour the dough in a backing pan and cook the cake for 40 minutes at 180°C/356°F
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Quinoa leek and goat cheese galette
Leek olive and feta cheese cake
Turmeric and leek waffles
Corsican vegetables risotto
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.