I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : You can also replace the vinaigrette sauce by a home-made mayonnaise.
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 2 white leeks
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- Basil or chive
- 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar
- Salt, pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 egg
- Cut the white part of the leeks in once. Wash this white part and cook them in a saucepan full of hot water.
- Cook the egg for 10 minutes in a saucepan : the egg should be hard-boiled.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing vinegar and mustard, then add olive oil and salt.
- Once the egg is cold, remove its shell and crush it with a fork. Add the egg in the vinaigrette sauce and add chopped basil or chive.
- Pour vinaigrette sauce in the leeks and serve.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Zucchini cream soup
Quinoa leek and goat cheese galette
Leek and curry cake
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.