Leek, tapenade and goat cheese terrine
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
- 3 big leeks
- 1/2 lbs of fresh goat cheese
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 100 g of tapenade
- Cut leeks in big slices of 5 to 6 cm (depending on the size of your terrine)
- Then, cut leeks slices in 4 (like in the picture).
- Steam leeks for 20 minutes, they should be well cooked. Let them be cold.
- Put a plastic film in the terrine.
- In a bow, mix goat cheese, olive oil and salt.
- For the assembly : in the terrine, add the layer one by one : one leeks layer, salt, 1 goat cheese layer, 2nd leeks layer (+salt), 1 tapenade layer, again leek, goat cheese and leek to finish.
- Let the terrine be cold in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Quinoa leek and goat cheese galette
Stuffed mushrooms with goat cheese and garlic
Turmeric and leek waffles
Sweet potatoe gratin with fresh goat cheese
Leek and curry cake
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.