Red beans tortillas
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
- 2 onions
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1 and 3/5 cup of tomato passata
- 1/4 lbs cooked kidney beans
- Some pepper
- 1/6 lbs of grated cheese
- 1/2 pound of corn
- Some salad leaves
- Chop onions. In a pan, heat the oil at medium temperature and stir in the chopped onions.
- Then, in the pan add pealed tomatoes
- And add red beans and the chilli peper. Season the garnish.
- And the end of cooking (about 15 minutes), you should have liquid anymore. If you stil have liquid, remove it from the pan.
- On every tortillas, spread rapped cheese and the garnish
- On the top add corn, salad and wrap it !
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.