The lazybones bread
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : You can also add seeds, dry fruits...
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 1 and 2/5 cup of tepid water
- 3 and 1/5 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Water down the yeast in tepid water in a bog bowl.
- Then add flour and salt. Mix everything approximately, no need to use hands, a wood spoon is enough to mix the dough.
- Dust the dough with flour, cover the bowl with a dish towel and let the dough raise for 2 hours in surrounding temperature. The dough should double its size.
- Dust a greaseproof paper with flour and put the dough in. Give your be-read the shape you want (ball, baguette...). Dust the bread with flour.
- Let again the dough raise for 30 minutes by covering it with a dish towel in a hot space (above the oven for example).
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 180°C/356°F, the bread should be brown.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.