I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : You can also replace the vinaigrette sauce by a home-made mayonnaise.
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 2 white leeks
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- Basil or chive
- 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar
- Salt, pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 egg
- Cut the white part of the leeks in once. Wash this white part and cook them in a saucepan full of hot water.
- Cook the egg for 10 minutes in a saucepan : the egg should be hard-boiled.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing vinegar and mustard, then add olive oil and salt.
- Once the egg is cold, remove its shell and crush it with a fork. Add the egg in the vinaigrette sauce and add chopped basil or chive.
- Pour vinaigrette sauce in the leeks and serve.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Zucchini cream soup
Leek and curry cake
Corsican vegetables risotto
Baked egg with leek and goat cheese
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.