Vegan chocolate cake
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : As good (even better) as a classical chocolate cake.
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 1/2 lbs of creamy tofu
- 1/2 lbs of black chocolate
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 3/5 cup of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- In a big bowl, blend the creamy tofu with a whisk. You shouldn't have any lump.
- In a saucepan, melt the chocolate. Add it to the tofu and mix them.
- Then, add flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix it.
- Pour the dough in individual tins and bake in the oven at 180°C/356°F for 20 minutes. Cakes can be either soft or melty.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Melty chocolate cake very light
Christmas chocolate clementine
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.