Vegetarian leef croziflette
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : For a dish way more tasty, you can add cream with crozets
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 1 lbs of crozets (small square pasta)
- 1 reblochon (cheese)
- 2 leeks
- 1/4 lbs of smocked tofu
- Salt and pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- Cook the crozets in a big saucepan with boiled water during around 15 minutes and dry them.
- Cut leeks into slices, wash them and cook them quickly in a pan with a little bit of water and olive oil.
- Cut smoked tofu into small sticks.
- Rub the garlic in the dish.
- In the dish, melt crozets, leeks and smoked tofu. Add salt and pepper.
- Cut the reblochon cheese in 8 and put them in the crozets.
- Put the dish in the oven at 180°C/356°F for around 30 minutes. The cheese should be brown.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Corsican vegetables risotto
Quinoa leek and goat cheese galette
Turmeric and leek waffles
Baked egg with leek and goat cheese
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.