Spinach and parmesan cheese muffins
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1 lbs of fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- 3/5 cup milk
- 1/4 lbs of parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of bicarbonate
- Salt, pepper
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 and 1/5 cups of flour
- Wash spinach and cook them in a pan for 5/10 minutes with a little bit of olive oil.
- In a big bowl, mix flour, baking power, salt and bicarbonate.
- Then add eggs, milk and oil. When the mix is homogenous, add parmesan cheese and spinach and mix again.
- Fill muffin mould (in paper or silicone) with the dough until the 2/3. Dust muffins with sesame seeds.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C/356°F for 20 minutes.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Chocolate hazelnuts muffins
Spinach and mozzarella quiche
Apple and crumble muffins
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.