Puffed rice muesli with almond and chocolate
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : To enjoy with a fruit or a small yoghurt at breakfast.
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup of almonds
- 1/8 lbs chocolate
- 1 tablespoon of lin seeds
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower seeds
- Some salt
- 2 cups od puffed rice
- 1 cup of flacked oats
- 5 tablespoons of agave syrup (or honey)
- 3 tablespoons of oil (sunflower, walnut...)
- 1 big teaspoon of cinnamon
- In a big bowl, mix cereals, puffed rice, salt, cinnamon, almonds and seeds.
- Then, add agave syrup and oil, and mix everything.
- Pour the mix in a greaseproof paper and spread the mix in the paper.
- Bake in the oven for 30/40 minutes at 160°C/320°F by mixing cereals every 10 minutes.
- Cut chocolat into small bites and add it to the cereals when they will be cold.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Banana smoothie with oat and almond milk
Passion fruit muesli
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.