I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : If you cook yourself the chickpeas, soak them in a bowl of water for 24h.
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Juice from one lemon
- Salt and pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 lbs of chickpeas
- 1 beetroot (around 1/2 lbs)
- Is the beetroot is raw, cook it in a pan of boiling water for 30/40 minutes (it depends on its size), then peel it.
- Mix all the ingredients with a mixer or a blender.
- Taste the houmous and add salt, pepper if needed.
- Add a little bit of olive oil for presenting and a little bit of green onions.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Lentils and beetroots salad
Grated beetroot salad
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.