I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
- 1 lbs cooked chickpeas
- 1 lbs cooked kidney beans
- half red pepper
- 1 carrot
- 1/4 lbs corn
- 3 tablespoons oat flakes
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- Salt, paprika and pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 6 burger buns
- Pickles, cucumber, radish ...
- Ketchup, mustard
- Some salad leaves
- If necessary, cook the chickpeas and red beans in boiling water (warning : it's better to soak them 1 day before)
- Add the cooked chickpeas and red beans in a big bowl and mash them with a fork.
- Peel the carrot and cut it into small slices. Peel the onion and chop it. Wash the pepper and cut it in small dices.
- Cook the vegetables in a pan with olive oil.
- Add vegetables and corn in the bowl and mix them.
- Then add breadcrumbs and cornflour. Mix the dough and add salt, pepper and paprika. You should got a texture not too liquid, not too "crumbled".
- With a circle or with your hand, shape the steaks. They should be 1 or 2 cm thickness.
- In a hot pan with olive oil, cook the steaks for 5 minutes.
- Cut the burger breads in 2 and toast them with a little bit of olive oil.
- Prepare your burger with on vegetarian steak, salad, tomatoes, cucumber, cheese...
- Eat them quickly !
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Chickpeas salad with cucumber
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.