Corsican vegetables risotto
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : This mix of corsican vegetables is fabulous, don't change anything!
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 1 leek
- Olive oil
- 1 branch of mint
- 2 onions
- Salt and pepper
- 3/5 cup of white wine
- 1/2 lbs of rice for risotto
- 3 or 4 leaves of chards
- Wash leeks andchards. Cut them into small pieces. Chop the mint.
- Chop onions and cook them in a pan with olive oil until they become translucent.
- Add the vegetables and mint into the pan.
- Add the rice into the pan without water and let them during 5 minutes. The rice should also became translucent.
- Boil 1L water.
- Add white wine. When the rice has entirely absorb the wine, than add hot water 1 cup by 1 cup.
- Until 30 minutes, the rice should be done. Add salt and pepper and serve it !
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Red kuri squash and mushrooms risotto
Turmeric and leek waffles
Leek olive and feta cheese cake
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.