French toast gratin with peaches
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : Add icing sugar just before serving, it's beautiful !
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 1/2 dry french baguette or 8 slices of dry bread
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons of ground almond
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 peach
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 eggs
- In a big bowl, mix milk, eggs, vanilla and honey.
- Soak bread slices in this mix for 5 minutes, until they are soaked and soft.
- Cut the peach in slices.
- Dust the bottom of the dish with almond powder and add bread slices with peach slices.
- Put the rest of the milk mix in the gratin and cook in the oven at 180°C/356°F for 30 minutes. The gratin should be brown.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Peaches and blackberries jam
Little peaches and blackberries cakes
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.