Little peaches and blackberries cakes
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
- 1/3 cup of melted butter
- 1 peach
- 7/10 cup of flour
- Icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- A pinch of salt
- A fistful of blackberries
- 1/5 cup of brown sugar
- In a bowl, mix eggs with melted butter and brown sugar.
- Then, add flour, yeast and salt. You should get an homogeneous mix.
- Pour the mix in 4 different platters or tartlets baking tin.
- Wash the peach and blackberries. Cut the peach into thin strips.
- Spread peaches strips in baking tins then add some blackberries in each cake.
- Put in the oven during 20/25 minutes at 180°C. Cakes should be crispy
- Before serving, spread icing sugar on cakes.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
French toast gratin with peaches
Raspberries, blackberries and blackcurrant sirup
Peaches and blackberries jam
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.