Raspberries, blackberries and blackcurrant sirup
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
- 2 lbs of blackberries, raspberries and blackcurrants
- 4/5 cup of water
- 2 and 2/3 cups of sugar
- Blend all fruits, then pour them in a pan, add sugar and water.
- Cook for 20 minutes and mix sometimes.
- Once the mix is cooked, remove the foam on the top and sieve the liquid
- Let cool completely and proud in a bottle.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Toasts with blackberries and goat cheese
Mojito with raspberries
Peaches and blackberries jam
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.