Mirabelles and pistachios pie
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : More mirabelles there are, better it is
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 2/5 cup of ground almond
- 1 sweet shortcut pastry
- Spread the pie pastry and put it in a pie dish.
- Sprinkle almond power in the pie.
- Wash mirabelles, cut them in 2, remove the kernels and put them on the pie, a little bit tight.
- Cut pistachios with a knife and sprinkle them in the mirabelles.
- Bake the pie at 180°C/356°F for 20/30 minutes. The dough should be brown.
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.