Caramelized onions tatin tartlets
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : Make 2 per persons if they love onions !
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 2 big onions
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 shortcut or puff pastry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Chop finely onions.
- Brown onions in a frying pan with olive oil. 5 minutes after, add balsamic vinegar and honey and let stew.
- Cut 4 circles in the pie pastry (same size as the tartlets)
- Ad onions in every tartlets tin and add the pie pastry. Make a small hole in the center of each pie to avoid tartlets to raise.
- Put in the oven at 180°C during 20 minutes.
- Turn over tartlets in plates and eat them hot.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Round zucchini stuffed with onions and goat cheese
Small apple tatin
Mirabelles and pistachios pie
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.