Caramelized onions tatin tartlets
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : Make 2 per persons if they love onions !
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 2 big onions
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 shortcut or puff pastry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Chop finely onions.
- Brown onions in a frying pan with olive oil. 5 minutes after, add balsamic vinegar and honey and let stew.
- Cut 4 circles in the pie pastry (same size as the tartlets)
- Ad onions in every tartlets tin and add the pie pastry. Make a small hole in the center of each pie to avoid tartlets to raise.
- Put in the oven at 180°C during 20 minutes.
- Turn over tartlets in plates and eat them hot.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Round zucchini stuffed with onions and goat cheese
Eggplants pie Tatin style
Mirabelles and pistachios pie
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.