Turmeric and leek waffles
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 leeks
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 yogurt
- 1 and 3/4 cups of flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of turmeric (or more)
- Cut the leeks in very small pieces, wash them and cook them in a pan with olive oil.
- In a bowl, melt flour, salt, baking power and turmeric.
- Then, add yogourt, eggs and the oil, and mix everything.
- When leeks are cooked, add them to the dough and mix the dough.
- Switch on the waffle iron and pour 1 ladle of dough in each waffle print. Cook every waffle around 3/5 minutes.
- Stuff the waffle with anything you want: egg, vegetables, cheeses...
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Baked egg with leek and goat cheese
Sweet potatoe waffles
Leek, tapenade and goat cheese terrine
Corsican vegetables risotto
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.