Radish and curcuma tabbouleh
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : You can prepare this salad in advance, the salad will be very fresh !
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- Olive oil
- Around 10 radish
- 1/8 lbs feta cheese
- Salt and pepper
- quarter cucumber
- half an onion
- 1 cup of semolina
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric (or more)
- Blow up the semolina in the same volume of hot water than the semolina (ex: 1 cup of semolina, 1 cup of hot water). Wait for 5 minutes.
- Wash the radish and cut them into slices.
- Peel the cucumber and cut it into dices.
- Cut the onion into very small dices. Cut the feta cheese into dices.
- Add oil, salt, pepper and turmeric to the semolina. Mix up everything.
- When the semolina is cold, you can add cucumber, radish and feta cheese. Mix up and eat !
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Chickpeas salad with cucumber
Cucumber radish and chives salad
Raw vegetables salad with quinoa and lentil
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.