Boulgour feta cheese and walnut salad
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : You can prepare boulgour and quinoa the day before to save time
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 1/8 lbs of feta cheese
- 1 branch of basil
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 big handle of hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons of boulgour
- 1 handful of sunflower seeds
- 1/16 lbs of quinoa
- Cook the boulgour and quinoa in a saucepan with boiling water for around 15 minutes.
- Rinse boulgour and quinoa with cold water.
- Cut feta cheese into small dices.
- In a salad bown, mix boulgour, quinoa, feta cheese, walnuts, seeds and chopped basil.
- Add salt, pepper and olive oil and serve the salad!
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Chicory salat with winter vegetables
Greek lentils salad
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.