I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : You can also add chocolate chips or raisins.
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 2/5 cup of white wine
- 2/5 cup of sunflower oil
- 2 and 3/5 cups of flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla sugar
- Mix all ingredients except sugar util you get an homogeneous dough
- Spread the dough with a thickness equals to 5 millimeters (0.20 inch)
- Cut into the dough into rectangles or diamonds then spread sugar on the top.
- Put in the oven for 10 minutes at 180°C (356°F), they should be crispy.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Christmas cinnamon biscuits
Snickerdoodles - Christmas biscuits
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.