I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 and 1/6 cup of chocolate (200 g)
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla sugar
- 2 and 1/5 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 egg
- Mix eggs, sugars, and the honey in a bowl.
- Then add flour, yeast, salt and melted butter.
- Cut the chocolate chips and add them to the mix.
- Take some small dought bites, put them in a baking tray, and spread them a little bit.
- Put in the oven for 10 minutes at 180°C (356°F), they should be crispy.
- Let cool on the plate before eating. They will harden by cooling.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Christmas cinnamon biscuits
Melty chocolate cake very light
Snickerdoodles - Christmas biscuits
Breakfast banana bread
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.