Chocolate banana bread
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
- 1/4 cup of cocoa
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil
- 4 ripe bananas
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 and 1/2 cups of flour
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/8 lbs of chocolate chips
- One pinch of salt
- 1/5 cup of almond milk
- In a big bowl, crush 3 bananas.
- Then, add oil and almond milk. Mix them to the dough.
- In the bowl, add flour, cocoa, sugar, baking powder and salt and mix the dough.
- Then add chocolate bites and pour the dough in a cake pan.
- Cut the last bananas in 2 and put it in the cake (like in the picture).
- Bake in the oven at 180°C/356°F for 30 minutes.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Grapefruit, banana and honey smoothie
Chocolate and chestnut cream softy cake
Breakfast banana bread
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.