Chocolate banana bread
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
- 1/4 cup of cocoa
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil
- 4 ripe bananas
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 and 1/2 cups of flour
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/8 lbs of chocolate chips
- One pinch of salt
- 1/5 cup of almond milk
- In a big bowl, crush 3 bananas.
- Then, add oil and almond milk. Mix them to the dough.
- In the bowl, add flour, cocoa, sugar, baking powder and salt and mix the dough.
- Then add chocolate bites and pour the dough in a cake pan.
- Cut the last bananas in 2 and put it in the cake (like in the picture).
- Bake in the oven at 180°C/356°F for 30 minutes.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Banana smoothie with oat and almond milk
Breakfast banana bread
Chocolate and chestnut cream softy cake
Grapefruit, banana and honey smoothie
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.