Chocolate and almond tapioca
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
- 1 and 3/5 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 50 g of tapioca
- 1/4 lbs black chocolate
- 1 and 3/5 cup of almond milk
- Melt the chocolate with the sugar, the water and the almond milk in a saucepan.
- When the mix is hot, add the tapioca and the salt and let the mix cook for 20 to 30 minutes. Melt the mix regularly.
- You should get a mix with consistence and the tapioca should be transparents.
- Pour the mix in small jars and let them cold during at least 1 hour. You can also eat the jar tepid.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Vegan chocolate cake
Banana smoothie with oat and almond milk
Chocolate hazelnuts muffins
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.