Chocolate hazelnuts muffins
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : We can also add a piece of chocolate in the middle of the muffins.
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 1/4 lbs of black chocolate
- 1/8 lbs of hazlnut powder
- 2 tablespoons of crush hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- Melt chocolate slowly with the butter in a saucepan.
- Mix eggs with the sugar and the salt until the mix begin to be white.
- Add the melted chocolate in the previous mix and mix the dough. Add hazelnut power, flour and baking powder. Mix the dough.
- Put the dough in muffin molds. Dust with crushed hazelnuts.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 356°F.(180°C)
- Wait a little bit before turn out.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Christmas chocolate clementine
Sweet potatoe gratin with fresh goat cheese
Apple and crumble muffins
Chocolate and chestnut cream softy cake
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.