Christmas chocolate clementine
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : To eat quickly in order to clementine to keep their juice
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 1/4 lbs of black chocolate
- 1 fistful hazelnuts
- 5 clementines
- 1 almond fistful
- Chop almonds and hazelnuts to get small chips
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a pan.
- Peel clementines and separate clementines quarters.
- Dip clementines quarters half in melted chocolate, then roll them into the almond/hazelnut chips
- Let cold during 10/20 minutes, the chocolate should be cold.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Chocolate hazelnuts muffins
Chocolate banana bread
Chocolate and chestnut cream softy cake
Melty chocolate cake very light
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.