Baked egg with leek and goat cheese
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : You can cool the leeks the day before to save some time.
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- Some cream
- Salt and pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/2 leek
- 20 g of goat tomme
- 1/2 teaspoon of mustard
- Cut leeks in small pieces. Wash it and cook it in a pan with olive oil. Add salt, pepper, cream and a little bit of mustard.
- Put the leeks in a ramekin.
- Open the egg and put it in the top of the leeks.
- Cut the goat cheese into slices and add them in the top of the egg.
- Put the ramekin in the oven at 180°C during 10/15 minutes. The white should be cooked but the yolk still smooth.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Vegetarian leef croziflette
Turmeric and leek waffles
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.