Chocolate and almond tapioca
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
- 1 and 3/5 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 50 g of tapioca
- 1/4 lbs black chocolate
- 1 and 3/5 cup of almond milk
- Melt the chocolate with the sugar, the water and the almond milk in a saucepan.
- When the mix is hot, add the tapioca and the salt and let the mix cook for 20 to 30 minutes. Melt the mix regularly.
- You should get a mix with consistence and the tapioca should be transparents.
- Pour the mix in small jars and let them cold during at least 1 hour. You can also eat the jar tepid.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Chocolate and chestnut cream softy cake
Banana smoothie with oat and almond milk
Chocolate banana bread
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.