Chocolate hazelnuts muffins
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : We can also add a piece of chocolate in the middle of the muffins.
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 1/4 lbs of black chocolate
- 1/8 lbs of hazlnut powder
- 2 tablespoons of crush hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- Melt chocolate slowly with the butter in a saucepan.
- Mix eggs with the sugar and the salt until the mix begin to be white.
- Add the melted chocolate in the previous mix and mix the dough. Add hazelnut power, flour and baking powder. Mix the dough.
- Put the dough in muffin molds. Dust with crushed hazelnuts.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 356°F.(180°C)
- Wait a little bit before turn out.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Chocolate banana bread
Sweet potatoe gratin with fresh goat cheese
Apple and crumble muffins
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.