I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : Eat them with raspberry jam, it's delicious !
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 1/10 cup of oil
- 1/5 cup of cocoa
- 1/4 lbs of black chocolate
- 2 and 2/5 cup of milk
- 1/5 cup of sugar
- 1 and 3/4 cups of flour
- 3 eggs
- Melt chocolate slowly with 4/5 cup of milk.
- In a big bowl, mix flour with cocoa and sugar. Then, add eggs and oil. Finally add 1 cup and 3/5 of milk and mix the dough.
- When the chocolat is melted, add the mix of milk + chocolate to the previous dough.
- Mix everything with a whisk and put the dough down for 2 hours in the fridge.
- Bake the crepes in a hot pan one by one. Depending on your pan, you may have to add oil in the pan before baking crepes.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Melty chocolate cake very light
Chocolate and almond tapioca
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.