Lentils and beetroots salad
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : You can cook the lentils the day beofre to save some time the day you prepare the salad.
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 1 beetroot
- Salad (rocket, lettuce...)
- 2/3 cup of lentils
- 1 little onion
- 1/4 lbs feta cheese
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 big handle of hazelnuts
- Cook the lentils into a saucepan with boiling water during around 30 minutes. Lentils should be meltingly soft.
- Dry the lentils and let them cool down (if necessary, you can put them into cold water to cool down quickly).
- Cut the feta cheese and the beetroot into dices. Cut finely the onion into slices.
- Mix up all the ingredients together. Add salt, pepper and add a trickle of olive oil.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Grated beetroot salad
Lentils salad with grilled redpeppers
Vietnamese bun ve
Greek lentils salad
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.