Lentils salad with grilled redpeppers
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : You can let lentils in water before cooking so they will be more digestible.
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 1 cup of lentils
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 yellow pepper
- 2 onions
- Half goat's cheese log
- Salt, olive oil and thyme
- 1/2 red pepper
- Cook lentils during 30 minutes in a salty boiling water pan then dry them. Leave it cool during at least one hour.
- Wash peppers, and dice them. Chop onions finely and fry them in a pan with olive oil.
- Leave peppers cool during 30 minutes.
- Dice the goats cheese log.
- Mix all ingredients and season the salad with olive oil and salt.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Little redpepper quiches with eggplants
Greek lentils salad
Lentils and beetroots salad
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.