I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : You can also add some olives and some garlic.
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 vegetables stock cube
- 1 onion
- Cut dry tomatoes in small pieces. Chop the onion.
- Boil the water in a saucepan with a vegetable broth. When it's boiling, add chickpeas flour in the sauce pan and mix it for 5/10 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the hot and add dry tomatoes, onion and rosemary. Add salt and pepper.
- Pour this dough in a cooking plate with a thickness of 1cm. Let the dough be cold during around 1 hour.
- Cut the dough in small squares and make them grilled in a pan with olive oil.
- To be savored with a small salad !
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Chickpeas salad with cucumber
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.