Radish salad with mozzarela cheese and pesto
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : These radish can be found in the market or in small producers.
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 3 or 4 multicolored medium radishes (green and pink inside, black radish, green and yellow inside)
- 1 mozzarella
- Some pesto
- Some black olivs
- Some parsley leaves
- Olive oil and salt
- Sesame seeds
- Wash radishes and chop finely into slices. Don't peel them.
- Cut mozzarella cheese into slices.
- Put slices in plates.
- Spread pesto on each radish slice.
- Dust sesame seed, olives and chopped parsley.
- Season salad with olive oil and salt.
- Taste fresh.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Black radish tzatziki
Spinach and mozzarella quiche
Vietnamese bun ve
Multicolor radish salad
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.