I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
- 4/5 cup of milk
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 1 pound of spinach
- Sesame seeds
- Half goat's cheese log
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Salt and pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- Around 12 lasagna
- Wash the spinach and cook them in a saucepan with water and olive oil.
- Prepare bechamel : begin by melt the butter in a saucepan. When the butter is melted, add the flour, mix it with a whisk for 3/4 minutes.
- Then, add the milk progressively and mix the sauce between it. You should get a nice texture : not too liquid, not too thick. If needed, you can add more milk. When the sauce is ready, add salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Mex half of the bechamel sauce with spinach.
- Cut the goat cheese in small pieces and add them to spinach. Add salt and pepper.
- Build lasagna by beginning by a layer of lasagna pasta with some cater in the bottom.
- Then alternate with a layer of spinach and a layer of lasagna pasta. End the gratin by a layer of bechamel sauce and dust it with parmesan cheese and sesame seeds.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes at 180°C/356°F. Lasagna should be brown.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Spinach and parmesan cheese muffins
Summer vegetables lasagna
Spinach and mozzarella quiche
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.