Sweet potatoe waffles
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : To be stuffed with anything you like : vegetables, cheese, eggs...
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 3/5 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 and 1/3 cups of flour
- Salt and pepper
- 1 sweet potato (2/3 lbs)
- Peel the sweet potato, cut it and cook it (in boiling water or steam), for 15/20 minutes.
- In a big bowl, add sweet potato, milk and blend them.
- Then add eggs and melted butter, mix them.
- Add the flour, baking powder, salt and pepper and mix them. If necessary, you can add some milk if the dough is too thick.
- Put 1 ladle of dough in the waffle print and cook them for 5 to 10 minutes.
- To be stuffed with eggs, salad...
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Sweet potatoe gratin with fresh goat cheese
Turmeric and leek waffles
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.