Sweet potatoe gratin with fresh goat cheese
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : You can cook them in small individual dish or in a big one.
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 1 lbs of sweet potatoes
- 1/4 lbs of potatoes
- 2/5 cup of cream
- 1/3 lbs of fresh goat cheese
- 1 fistful hazelnuts
- Salt and nutmeg
- 1/8 lbs of parmesan cheese
- Peel potatoes, cut them into big dices and cook them in boiling water (or steam) for 20 minutes.
- Add the potatoes in a big bowl and ash them with a fork. Add cream salt and pepper and mix them.
- Put this mix in small individual dishes.
- Cover potatoes with fresh goat cheese.
- Cut hazelnuts and add them in the goat cheese.
- Sprinkle gratins with some parmesan cheese and put in the oven at 180°C/356°F for 20 minutes.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Sweet potatoe waffles
Chocolate hazelnuts muffins
Stuffed mushrooms with goat cheese and garlic
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.