Turmeric and leek waffles
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 leeks
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 yogurt
- 1 and 3/4 cups of flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of turmeric (or more)
- Cut the leeks in very small pieces, wash them and cook them in a pan with olive oil.
- In a bowl, melt flour, salt, baking power and turmeric.
- Then, add yogourt, eggs and the oil, and mix everything.
- When leeks are cooked, add them to the dough and mix the dough.
- Switch on the waffle iron and pour 1 ladle of dough in each waffle print. Cook every waffle around 3/5 minutes.
- Stuff the waffle with anything you want: egg, vegetables, cheeses...
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Baked egg with leek and goat cheese
Sweet potatoe waffles
Leek and curry cake
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.