Apple salad with walnuts and roquefort
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Hover icons above for more information.
The advice : You can switch roquefort with gorgonzola.
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- Mix of salad leaves
- 15 walnuts
- 1/16 lbs roquefort
- 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- half apple
- Put some salad leaves.
- Chop finely apples into slices and put them on the salad.
- Add roquefort crumbles and walnuts.
- Mix in a bowl mustard, honey, vinegar, salt. Add olive oil and mix hardly. Pour the dressing on the salad.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Apple and crumble muffins
Boulgour feta cheese and walnut salad
Radish salad with mozzarela cheese and pesto
Small apple tatin
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.