Round zucchini stuffed with onions and goat cheese
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- Thyme and salt
- 4 rounded zucchini
- Half goat's cheese log
- Olive oil
- 6 onions
- Some fromage frais
- Wash zucchini, remove tops (hats) and empty them with a spoon.
- Chop onions finely and fry them in the pan with a bit of olive oil.
- Add zucchini flesh to onions.
- Dice the fresh goat cheese, add it to the pan with salt and thyme. Cook during 10/15 minutes.
- Stuff zucchini with the onions mix.
- Add a bit of fresh goat cheese on the top of zucchini and cook 30 min in the oven at 200°C.
- Taste with a dish of rice.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Ratatouille and goat cheese crumble
Zucchini cream soup
Caramelized onions tatin tartlets
Carrot and goat cheese custard
Two zucchini quiche
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.