Eggplants pie Tatin style
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
Seasons are given for information only. Some fruits and vegetables can often extend their seasonality, depending on varietals and localities, inquire.
- Salt, thyme
- 1 shortcut pastry
- Half goat's cheese log
- 2 eggplants
- 3 red onions
- Olive oil
- Wash eggplants, slice them.
- Fry eggplant slices in a pan with olive oil, water, thyme and salt during 20 minutes.
- Chop finely red onions, and fry them in a pan with olive oil during 10/15 minutes.
- Put 3 eggplant slices in 6 tartlets baking tin.
- Then, add 2 tablespoons of onions on top of eggplant slices
- Slice the goat cheese log and put 2 slices on tartlets with onions.
- Bake the pie dough, spread it and cut it into 6 little circles. Put them on tartlets
- Put tartlets in the oven at 210°C (410°F) during 30 minutes. Pie doughs should be brown.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Small apple tatin
Summer vegetables lasagna
Caramelized onions tatin tartlets
Little redpepper quiches with eggplants
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.