Carrot and goat cheese custard
I wanna do it!
I did it, Yummy !
- 2 pounds of carrots
- 1 goat's cheese log
- 4/5 cup of milk
- 5 eggs
- Peel and cut carrots. Bake them in a saucepan with boiled water for 15 minutes.
- Dry the carrots and blend them.
- Add to the carrots eggs, milk and salt. Mix everything.
- Fill half baking pan with the carrots mix.
- Cut goat cheese into slices. Put 1 goat cheese slice in every baking pan.
- Finish to fill baking pan with the carrots mix.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C/356°F for 30 minutes.
- Let them cool down before removing for the pan.
You enjoyed this recipe, I give you more :
Round zucchini stuffed with onions and goat cheese
Toasts with blackberries and goat cheese
Very orange soup
Goat cheese icecream with basil
Write your comment
Be careful, you must have an account and be connected to post a comment
Say what you think about the recipe, the improvement you made ant others.